Ontario’s Innovation Event of the Year: #diTHINK2016
Imagine a gathering of the top minds in Ontario’s research, education and innovation industries — will you be there too? The joint conference, under the 2016 theme, diTHINK, signals emerging innovation trends and what this means for our community.
Digital infrastructure. It’s empowering the Digital Individual, giving them Digital Independence, enabling Democratic Innovation. DIYers can set up their own collaboration systems, undertake advanced computing analysis of crowd-sourced data, and create monitoring devices tailored to their community’s needs. Tech goes selfie for an inclusive future. Find out how this is affecting research, education and innovation.
View the agenda to learn more about how technology enables the individual.
2016 Conference Updates
- In partnership: The joint conference by Compute Ontario and ORION.
- Speakers announced. From an UberX driver to a data advocate for education to an advanced computing vice-president, check out who’s on stage at diTHINK.
- Group rates available! Round up a group of three of more and come to diTHINK together, enjoying 50% off regular price, per person. Select the “Group Rate” option on the registration page.
- Read the blog to learn more about the speakers and topics.
- Winners have been selected for the ORION 2016 Leadership Awards.
Previous THINK Conferences
Watch what others have said about the conference:
2015 THINK Conference:
- Meet the winners of the 2015 Leadership Awards!
- View photos from our Facebook album of our top moments.
- Revisit a summary of the social community’s conversation on our Storify story.
- Read Part 1, 2, and 3 of our blog detailing the afternoon session workshops.
2014 THINK Conference
- See the 2014 THINK Conference agenda.
- Read the 2014 THINK Conference speaker presentations and biographies.
- Download the 2014 THINK report.
2013 THINK Conference
- See the 2013 THINK Conference agenda.
- Read about the 2013 THINK Conference speakers and access their presentations.