#THINK2015: Create possibilities
2015 THINK Conference Updates
- Meet the new winners of the 2015 Leadership Awards!
- View photos from our Facebook album of our top moments.
- Revisit a summary of the social community’s conversation on our Storify story.
- Read Part 1, 2, and 3 of our blog detailing the afternoon session workshops.
- Sign-up for our mailing list to receive conference information.
- Contact us for sponsorship opportunities.
Alfredo Tan is Group Director of Global Marketing Solutions at Facebook Canada, where he leads a team responsible for strategic marketing relationships with agencies and Fortune 500 companies across Canada. Prior to Facebook, Alfredo was responsible for a broad portfolio as a Senior Director at Yahoo! in charge of leading the Mobile, Business Development and Search Marketing teams. He also managed the Rogers Yahoo! Partnership across media, internet, and wireless.
Alfredo sits on the Advisory Board at the University of Waterloo and was recently awarded the Desmond Parker Outstanding Young Alumni Award at the University of Toronto for demonstrated excellence in both professional achievement and community service.
Dr. Dave Williams is the president and CEO of Southlake Regional Health Centre. As Southlake connects to our network this year, this marks the beginning of a massive York Region connectivity initiative: Dr. Williams has led Southlake to push the envelope in digital infrastructure, improving healthcare as e-health becomes even more important. Gain insight on how to meet the technology challenge that is shaping the future of Ontario’s hospitals.In matters of facing the next frontier, Dr. Williams draws from a wide range of experience — from being a NASA astronaut, conducting the first surgeries in space, to his profession as a scientist, to receiving the Order of Canada earlier this year. Don’t miss the opportunity to hear from an extraordinary leader!
- Break+Remake Learning
- Bringing Research to the Crowd
- From “MUSH” to “MashUp”
- And much more! View the full agenda here.
Previous THINK Conferences
- 2013 THINK Conference: