Why CCISO (Certified Chief Information Security Officer)
- Confidently defend your security risk analysis methodology to your board
- Create and present your long-term security strategy
- Rate the maturity of your security program
- Implement security best-practice compliance against risk of major, brand damaging breaches
- ANSI/ISO17024 accredited Certification
- Highest paying Cybersecurity leadership Certification according to CertMag (above CISSP).
- Top-rated cybersecurity leadership certification with the highest growth in salary (“Cert where Salaries Exploded”) by Certmag.
What is the CCISO training?
CCISO program is the first of its kind training and certification program aimed at producing top-level information security executives. The CCISO does not focus on technical knowledge but on the application of information security management principles from an executive management point of view. The program was developed by sitting CISOs for current and aspiring CISOs.
The CCISO certification is a leadership course for experienced information security professionals covering five domains:
- Risk Management, Controls and Audit Management
- Program & Operations Management
- IS Core Concepts
- Strategic Planning, Finance, Vendor Management
The content of the CCISO Program is from the perspective of executive management. The training program is built around responding to scenarios written by our contributing CISOs drawing on their experiences leading some of the world’s top organizations’ security programs. During the CCISO workshop, students will be challenged to develop a business continuity plan for a company in a given industry and situation, use metrics to communicate risk for different audiences, and describe how to align a given security program with the goals of the business in which it resides, among many other exercises.
Who is this for?
The CCISO program is for the executives looking to hone their skills and learn to better align their information security programs to the goals of organization as well as aspiring CISOs. Other information security management certification programs focus on middle management, CCISO focuses on exposing the middle managers to executive-level content as well as encouraging existing CISOs to continually improve their own processes and programs.
Requirements and Eligibility
In order to sit for the CCISO exam, applicants that attend training must apply via the CCISO Eligibility Application showing five years of experience in at least three of the five CCISO domains (experience can be overlapping). Students who do not meet the eligibility criteria for the CCISO exam can sit for the EC-Council Information Security Manager (EISM) exam & apply for the CCISO exam when they meet the requirements.
Please note that the eligibility and screening process takes about one week. It is handled directly by EC Council. Between 5-8 business days after registering for this workshop, you will receive an email from EC Council requesting information to verify your experience. Upon verification, all the necessary course login information will be issued to you.
- Blended model to make best use of your time
- Two days in-class (April 30-May1), with a focus on labs
- Other modules are completed online through video at your convenience within a year
- Exam voucher included and arranged at your own convenience within a year
THINK conference registration is included in the cost of the workshop. During the conference on May 2, there will be a content stream dedicated to cyber security, plus excellent networking opportunities.
- A full year of access to online materials
- A year to prep for your exam
- A free THINK conference ticketing, including security sessions and expert speakers
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks and beverages for three days, plus two networking receptions, including cocktails
- Comfortable and and convenient downtown Toronto location
- A trainer familiar with needs of the research, education, and innovation sectors
- Networking with others in your field and sector to share experience
All for the specially-negotiated fee of $3750 + tx!
ORION has partnered with EC Council to provide this certified CISO training. Selected for their strong reputation in security, EC Council has trained the Pentagon on cyber security and work with governments, industry and educational institutions globally on their cyber security initiatives.
The EC Council CCISO members include many Fortune 1000 leaders. As a part of this exclusive club, you can join meetups, cocktail events and other strategic gatherings to connect and network with these CCISOs regularly.